Most College at Southwestern students live in one of the two residence halls: Barnard Hall for women and Fort Worth Hall for men. Fort Worth Hall, the first building to be constructed on the campus in 1910. Barnard Hall, the second building to be constructed as the Women’s Missionary Training School in 1914, was named for a former dean of women. Today these halls serve as the residences for as many as 200 men and 150 women as they prepare for gospel ministry.
|Single (Private Rooms)||$245|
|Double (Shared Rooms)||$210|
|Multiple (Shared Rooms; 3-4)||$175|